Rosita Cod Liver Oil Capsules
- Ships worldwide
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
A fresh, nutrient-rich cod liver oil for on the go! Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels have the same exceptional oil as the wildly popular liquid version.
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels have a naturally rich and rare nutrient profile that lends itself to myriad health benefits:
- Vitamin A: It has true vitamin A in retinol form, which means the body can easily absorb and use it (unlike the vitamin A found in plants as beta-carotene). Vitamin A is involved in immune function, vision, reproduction and cellular communication.*
- Vitamin D: Rosita's vitamin A also works hand-in-hand with its vitamin D, which helps the body absorb calcium to support bone health.*
- Omega fatty acids: Rosita's full spectrum of fatty acids (including omega-3 EPA and DHA) are known for reducing inflammation and preserving brain health.*
For more information on Rosita's science-backed health benefits, click here.
Benefits of Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels (capsules)
Here are a handful of reasons why many prefer our cod liver oil capsules:
- No refrigeration.
- No fresh fish taste.
- Fantastic for travel.
- Fish collagen softgel casing is easily absorbed and supports skin, hair, nail and joint health.*
- Can ship safely to you in all temperatures, without cold packs (oil is protected from oxygen by its softgel casing and tight bottle seal).
What's inside your natural cod liver oil softgels (capsules)
These little capsules contain the only fresh, wild-caught and raw cod liver oil in the entire world.
Straight from the clean Norwegian seas, the oil has 100% naturally occurring nutrients, like vitamins A and D, and a full spectrum of omega fatty acids, including Omega 3 EPA and DHA.
A serving size of 3 Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels has:
- 3 mcg Vitamin D per serving (3 softgels),
- 365 mcg Vitamin A per serving (3 softgels).
Please note: It takes 9 softgels to give you the equivalent of one teaspoon of our liquid cod liver oil.
Here are more special features that set Rosita cod liver oil softgels apart:
- Sustainable: Authentic cod (Gadus morhua) are sustainably caught, hook and line on Rosita's fishing boats off the coast of northern Norway.
- Unprocessed: Cod liver oil is quickly and naturally released using a rare, generations-old technique (that involves a gentle temperature shift) ensuring the utmost freshness; no heat, chemicals or mechanics are ever used.
- Safe: Each batch is 3rd-party tested in a microbiological laboratory and certified to meet strict European regulations for potency and purity. You can read the results here.
Learn about more benefits of Rosita Cod Liver Oil, here.
Best taken with food, as needed.
- Adults: 3 softgels daily. (90 capsule bottle will last 30 days)
- Children and sensitive individuals: Begin by taking 1 softgel daily. The softgels may be punctured with a pin and the oil expressed into the mouths of young children.
- Infants (as approved by doctor): 1 to 3 drops daily. The softgels may be punctured with a pin and the oil expressed into the mouth of an infant.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers: Do not exceed more than 3 softgels daily.
- Low and slow: Rosita is premium, pure and potent. Therefore, it's critically important to start slowly, with a low dosage. For example, 1 softgel (or less) every other day, until you can determine how the oil affects your body and what dosage feels right for you.
To maintain the Rosita softgels in the best possible state for the longest time, keep them in dark storage at room temperature, ideally ranging from 58°F to 78°F (15°C to 25°C).
Short temperature exposure either way has little-to-no impact on the oil. Cold temperatures over prolonged periods can increase the permeability of the gel and so they should not be refrigerated or frozen.
The shelf life of Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels is three years from the production date.
Each kit that we make, we make by hand and we do so with love and the intention of a beautiful birth. The kit is custom for your midwife and her preference.
Because each kit is custom, we cannot function like "Amazon Prime". We do strive to get your order processed as soon as possible. Most kits will leave our warehouse within 5-7 business days of ordering, this does NOT include shipping time. We recommend you purchase your kit(s) from Simply Birth at least 1 month before your due date. Simply Birth is not responsible if you order your kit too late and are unable to use it. If you are in a dire situation and need your kit sooner... please write in the notes section of checkout that you need your kit expedited and we will do our best to prioritize your order.
Please note that we are closed Saturday, Sunday and most major holidays. Orders placed on these days will not be processed until the next business day.
Simply Birth ships from Dana Point, California and uses USPS and UPS for shipping as it tends to be the most economical for our shipments.
In the case of lost packages by the mail carrier, Simply Birth releases liability of the package once it leaves our warehouse. All packages are insured by the carrier, therefore, if your package is lost, it is your responsibility to contact the mail carrier and file a claim for reimbursement. Due to an increase of lost packages in recent months, Simply Birth is now requiring a signature upon delivery of all orders.
Birth is an uncontrollable event and we'd like to provide for some flexibility. If you receive your order but are unable to use it for medical reasons and it is completely unopened (still sealed), we will give you a refund less 20% re-stocking fee, once you ship the order back to us. The cost of shipping is your responsibility.
If you order a pool and change your mind once you've received it, we will give you an in-store credit to purchase the pool you desire. Unfortunately, only unopened pools can be returned.