Frida Mom Instant Heat Breast Warmers
- Ships worldwide
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
"The warm up for the let-down"
Reusable click-to-heat packs give sore boobs quick relief
There's nothing more frustrating (or painful) than stubborn milk that just won't release. Instant Heat Breast Warmers are hands-free, reusable click-to-heat packs that warm your boobs to help speed up let-down and loosen blockages + clogged ducts. Use before or after nursing and while pumping to milk it for all it's worth.
- CLICK-TO-HEAT RELIEF: Instant heat in 3 seconds that speeds up let-down and relieves clogged ducts - no microwave needed - super convenient.
- 4 HEAT PACKS - 2 SMALL + 2 LARGE: Small pack for targeted areas + on-the-go; Large packs for before + after nursing or pumping.
- REUSABLE PACKS: Simply drop in boiling water to reactivate - up to 30 times. Heat lasts up to 20 minutes for each use.
- PUMP IT UP: Compatible with most breast pumps - use both small + large packs together while pumping to encourage milk let-down and reduce swelling
- DESIGNED WITH MOMS IN MIND: Flexible fit, non-toxic, BPA- + BPS-free
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: 2 sets (4 heat packs) + 1 storage bag
Each kit that we make, we make by hand and we do so with love and the intention of a beautiful birth. The kit is custom for your midwife and her preference.
Because each kit is custom, we cannot function like "Amazon Prime". We do strive to get your order processed as soon as possible. Most kits will leave our warehouse within 5-7 business days of ordering, this does NOT include shipping time. We recommend you purchase your kit(s) from Simply Birth at least 1 month before your due date. Simply Birth is not responsible if you order your kit too late and are unable to use it. If you are in a dire situation and need your kit sooner... please write in the notes section of checkout that you need your kit expedited and we will do our best to prioritize your order.
Please note that we are closed Saturday, Sunday and most major holidays. Orders placed on these days will not be processed until the next business day.
Simply Birth ships from Dana Point, California and uses USPS and UPS for shipping as it tends to be the most economical for our shipments.
In the case of lost packages by the mail carrier, Simply Birth releases liability of the package once it leaves our warehouse. All packages are insured by the carrier, therefore, if your package is lost, it is your responsibility to contact the mail carrier and file a claim for reimbursement. Due to an increase of lost packages in recent months, Simply Birth is now requiring a signature upon delivery of all orders.
Birth is an uncontrollable event and we'd like to provide for some flexibility. If you receive your order but are unable to use it for medical reasons and it is completely unopened (still sealed), we will give you a refund less 20% re-stocking fee, once you ship the order back to us. The cost of shipping is your responsibility.
If you order a pool and change your mind once you've received it, we will give you an in-store credit to purchase the pool you desire. Unfortunately, only unopened pools can be returned.