Frida Mom Cracked Nipple Saline Spray
- Ships worldwide
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- NO-MESS APPLICATOR: A soothing, sterile spritz for oh-so sore nips. No nipple dipping required.
- TREAT YOURSELF: At first sign of sore, cracked nips, spray directly onto the nipple area in between feedings. Simply air dry - no rising or patting required. Use before applying No-Mess Nipple Balm.
- DESIGNED FOR BREASTFEEDING MOMS: Made of simple salt + water. No need to rinse off before feeding + Gentle for mom, safe for baby.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: 2 Fl oz of spray relief.
- MORE FRIDA MOM: We create products that are just as effective as they are convenient lactation massager, heat breast warmers and breast sheet masks to keep milk flowing.
Each kit that we make, we make by hand and we do so with love and the intention of a beautiful birth. The kit is custom for your midwife and her preference.
Because each kit is custom, we cannot function like "Amazon Prime". We do strive to get your order processed as soon as possible. Most kits will leave our warehouse within 5-7 business days of ordering, this does NOT include shipping time. We recommend you purchase your kit(s) from Simply Birth at least 1 month before your due date. Simply Birth is not responsible if you order your kit too late and are unable to use it. If you are in a dire situation and need your kit sooner... please write in the notes section of checkout that you need your kit expedited and we will do our best to prioritize your order.
Please note that we are closed Saturday, Sunday and most major holidays. Orders placed on these days will not be processed until the next business day.
Simply Birth ships from Dana Point, California and uses USPS and UPS for shipping as it tends to be the most economical for our shipments.
In the case of lost packages by the mail carrier, Simply Birth releases liability of the package once it leaves our warehouse. All packages are insured by the carrier, therefore, if your package is lost, it is your responsibility to contact the mail carrier and file a claim for reimbursement. Due to an increase of lost packages in recent months, Simply Birth is now requiring a signature upon delivery of all orders.
Birth is an uncontrollable event and we'd like to provide for some flexibility. If you receive your order but are unable to use it for medical reasons and it is completely unopened (still sealed), we will give you a refund less 20% re-stocking fee, once you ship the order back to us. The cost of shipping is your responsibility.
If you order a pool and change your mind once you've received it, we will give you an in-store credit to purchase the pool you desire. Unfortunately, only unopened pools can be returned.