La Bassine Maxi Personal Pool
- Ships worldwide
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
La Bassine® Maxi Personal Inflatable Pool
Strong, comfortable and inflates fast!
75 x 65 x 28 inches external dimensions
57 x 46 x 25 inches internal dimensions
165 gallons at 80% full
Birth Pool Features
- Cocoon like shape enhances the sense of privacy and induces deep relaxation.
- Deep, 3" inflated floor, to give the extra comfort needed during active birth positions such as kneeling and squatting.
- Transparent sides, to give midwives good visibility from outside the pool.
- Perfect water depth that fully covers your belly without being too deep that you feel insecure.
- Four solid internal handles, perfectly placed, exactly where you need them! Use to assist in position changes, or to grab on to while you push.
- Two top handles for assistance when getting in and out of the pool.
- Our Maxi pool has three separate chambers! If one chamber were punctured, water would be retained by the other two.
- Eco-Friendly Vinyl - Highly durable vinyl (0.45mm thick) that does not contain, any phthalates, lead or cadmium so often used in plastic production.
- Carbon Neutral - Made in Water Ltd has made a donation to the World Land Trust Carbon Balanced Fund to offset the emission of carbon dioxide from the production and shipping of La Bassine.
- Ethically manufactured - All our manufacturers are independently audited to ensure safe and fair employment practice.
- Quality and Durability - Made with Super-Strong Vinyl, each pool is factory tested to ensure that it has no defects.
- La Bassine is proven in the field - With now over 4,000 units sold worldwide in Europe, US, Australia and more.
Each kit that we make, we make by hand and we do so with love and the intention of a beautiful birth. The kit is custom for your midwife and her preference.
Because each kit is custom, we cannot function like "Amazon Prime". We do strive to get your order processed as soon as possible. Most kits will leave our warehouse within 5-7 business days of ordering, this does NOT include shipping time. We recommend you purchase your kit(s) from Simply Birth at least 1 month before your due date. Simply Birth is not responsible if you order your kit too late and are unable to use it. If you are in a dire situation and need your kit sooner... please write in the notes section of checkout that you need your kit expedited and we will do our best to prioritize your order.
Please note that we are closed Saturday, Sunday and most major holidays. Orders placed on these days will not be processed until the next business day.
Simply Birth ships from Dana Point, California and uses USPS and UPS for shipping as it tends to be the most economical for our shipments.
In the case of lost packages by the mail carrier, Simply Birth releases liability of the package once it leaves our warehouse. All packages are insured by the carrier, therefore, if your package is lost, it is your responsibility to contact the mail carrier and file a claim for reimbursement. Due to an increase of lost packages in recent months, Simply Birth is now requiring a signature upon delivery of all orders.
Birth is an uncontrollable event and we'd like to provide for some flexibility. If you receive your order but are unable to use it for medical reasons and it is completely unopened (still sealed), we will give you a refund less 20% re-stocking fee, once you ship the order back to us. The cost of shipping is your responsibility.
If you order a pool and change your mind once you've received it, we will give you an in-store credit to purchase the pool you desire. Unfortunately, only unopened pools can be returned.