Rosita Cod Liver Oil Capsules
A fresh, nutrient-rich cod liver oil for on the go! Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels have the same exceptional oil as the wildly popular liquid version.
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels have a naturally rich and rare nutrient profile that lends itself to myriad health benefits:
- Vitamin A: It has true vitamin A in retinol form, which means the body can easily absorb and use it (unlike the vitamin A found in plants as beta-carotene). Vitamin A is involved in immune function, vision, reproduction and cellular communication.*
- Vitamin D: Rosita's vitamin A also works hand-in-hand with its vitamin D, which helps the body absorb calcium to support bone health.*
- Omega fatty acids: Rosita's full spectrum of fatty acids (including omega-3 EPA and DHA) are known for reducing inflammation and preserving brain health.*
For more information on Rosita's science-backed health benefits, click here.
Benefits of Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels (capsules)
Here are a handful of reasons why many prefer our cod liver oil capsules:
- No refrigeration.
- No fresh fish taste.
- Fantastic for travel.
- Fish collagen softgel casing is easily absorbed and supports skin, hair, nail and joint health.*
- Can ship safely to you in all temperatures, without cold packs (oil is protected from oxygen by its softgel casing and tight bottle seal).
What's inside your natural cod liver oil softgels (capsules)
These little capsules contain the only fresh, wild-caught and raw cod liver oil in the entire world.
Straight from the clean Norwegian seas, the oil has 100% naturally occurring nutrients, like vitamins A and D, and a full spectrum of omega fatty acids, including Omega 3 EPA and DHA.
A serving size of 3 Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels has:
- 3 mcg Vitamin D per serving (3 softgels),
- 365 mcg Vitamin A per serving (3 softgels).
Please note: It takes 9 softgels to give you the equivalent of one teaspoon of our liquid cod liver oil.
Here are more special features that set Rosita cod liver oil softgels apart:
- Sustainable: Authentic cod (Gadus morhua) are sustainably caught, hook and line on Rosita's fishing boats off the coast of northern Norway.
- Unprocessed: Cod liver oil is quickly and naturally released using a rare, generations-old technique (that involves a gentle temperature shift) ensuring the utmost freshness; no heat, chemicals or mechanics are ever used.
- Safe: Each batch is 3rd-party tested in a microbiological laboratory and certified to meet strict European regulations for potency and purity. You can read the results here.
Learn about more benefits of Rosita Cod Liver Oil, here.
Best taken with food, as needed.
- Adults: 3 softgels daily. (90 capsule bottle will last 30 days)
- Children and sensitive individuals: Begin by taking 1 softgel daily. The softgels may be punctured with a pin and the oil expressed into the mouths of young children.
- Infants (as approved by doctor): 1 to 3 drops daily. The softgels may be punctured with a pin and the oil expressed into the mouth of an infant.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers: Do not exceed more than 3 softgels daily.
- Low and slow: Rosita is premium, pure and potent. Therefore, it's critically important to start slowly, with a low dosage. For example, 1 softgel (or less) every other day, until you can determine how the oil affects your body and what dosage feels right for you.
To maintain the Rosita softgels in the best possible state for the longest time, keep them in dark storage at room temperature, ideally ranging from 58°F to 78°F (15°C to 25°C).
Short temperature exposure either way has little-to-no impact on the oil. Cold temperatures over prolonged periods can increase the permeability of the gel and so they should not be refrigerated or frozen.
The shelf life of Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgels is three years from the production date.