Sunstone Anti Cramp Tincture
- Ships worldwide
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Anti-Cramp relaxes the pelvic organs:
- decreasing abnormal pain during menstrual period,
- facilitating conception during the fertile part of a monthly cycle,
- helping to hold the pregnancy after conception during the first menstrual period,
- holding the pregnancy when miscarriage threatens during the first trimester,
- inducing miscarriage when it is known that the fetus has expired (take several times a day or once every 2 or 3 hours until miscarriage occurs),
- stopping excessive Braxton-Hicks contractions or false labor during the last trimester of pregnancy (take every 2 hours when excessive cramping begins until the symptoms stop),
- relieving after-birth pains
Dose: 10-15 or more drops in a small amount of warm water or juice as needed.
Ingredients: Organic or wild-harvested herbs: false unicorn root, lobelia aerial parts, black haw bark, cramp bark, cayenne fruit; Other organic ingredients: grain alcohol, apple cider vinegar, vegetable glycern and purified water.
Each kit that we make, we make by hand and we do so with love and the intention of a beautiful birth. The kit is custom for your midwife and her preference.
Because each kit is custom, we cannot function like "Amazon Prime". We do strive to get your order processed as soon as possible. Most kits will leave our warehouse within 5-7 business days of ordering, this does NOT include shipping time. We recommend you purchase your kit(s) from Simply Birth at least 1 month before your due date. Simply Birth is not responsible if you order your kit too late and are unable to use it. If you are in a dire situation and need your kit sooner... please write in the notes section of checkout that you need your kit expedited and we will do our best to prioritize your order.
Please note that we are closed Saturday, Sunday and most major holidays. Orders placed on these days will not be processed until the next business day.
Simply Birth ships from Dana Point, California and uses USPS and UPS for shipping as it tends to be the most economical for our shipments.
In the case of lost packages by the mail carrier, Simply Birth releases liability of the package once it leaves our warehouse. All packages are insured by the carrier, therefore, if your package is lost, it is your responsibility to contact the mail carrier and file a claim for reimbursement. Due to an increase of lost packages in recent months, Simply Birth is now requiring a signature upon delivery of all orders.
Birth is an uncontrollable event and we'd like to provide for some flexibility. If you receive your order but are unable to use it for medical reasons and it is completely unopened (still sealed), we will give you a refund less 20% re-stocking fee, once you ship the order back to us. The cost of shipping is your responsibility.
If you order a pool and change your mind once you've received it, we will give you an in-store credit to purchase the pool you desire. Unfortunately, only unopened pools can be returned.