Lansinoh Lanolin Nipple Ointment
- Ships worldwide
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Completely natural, pure and safe and recommended for treating sore nipples, this Lansinoh® Lanolin Breast Cream contains ultra-pure, medical-grade lanolin to soothe, heal and protect dry, cracked skin. Endorsed by La Leche League International, the leading authority on breastfeeding, Lansinoh® is the only lanolin available that contains no preservatives or additives of any kind, so it does not have to be removed before nursing.
Did you know that the name “Lansinoh” comes from “Lan” (lanolin) “sin” (without) “oh” (alcohol)? Aside from treating the breastfeeding mother’s nipples, Lansinoh lanolin can:
1. Be used as lip balm.
2. Treat diaper rash.
3. Help heal minor cuts, burns and skin abrasions.
4. Soothe itchy stretch marks.
5. Replenish the lanolin in wool diaper covers and wool nursing pads.
6. Heal cracked, dry winter cuticles or wind- and cold-chapped cheeks.
7. Treat eczema.
8. Un-stick a stuck zipper.
9. Remove a too-tight ring from fingers swollen from pregnancy.
10. Moisturize dry and itchy skin on elbows, knees and heels.