Masimo Rad 5 Pulse Oximeter System
- Ships worldwide
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Rad-5 system unit we offer has been specifically designed for use on newborns but can also be used on children and adults.
Rad 5 System Includes
- Rad-5 Pulse Oximeter
- Red LNC-04 Cable
Reusable LNCS YI Multi-Site Sensor
- Handheld Protective Boot with stand
- Wrap Sample Pack
- Neonate Disposable Sensor, Sterile
- Infant Disposable Sensor, Sterile
- Pediatric Disposable Sensor, Sterile
- Adult Disposable Sensor, Sterile
The Rad-5 is an accurate hand-held pulse oximeter that is perfect for both continuous monitoring and spot-check applications. Our Rad-5 Pulse Oximeter System comes complete with a reusable sensor to save you the expense of continually purchasing disposable sensors, and it also includes the protective boot casing with built in table-top stand for added protection and convenience. This multi-use pulse oximeter can be used on adults, children and because it is motion tolerant it is ideal for use on newborns and infants.
This unit's reusable sensor works with wraps specially designed for each age/size group. The Infant Foam Wrap is ideal for newborns as it is gentle on their delicate skin and can be re-used if desired. The Infant Petite Disposable Wraps are also available for those looking for a standard infant wrap, and the Adult/Pediatric Multi Site Wrap is specifically designed for children and adults. We also carry Neonate Disposable Sensors and Infant Disposable Sensors - one-time use adhesive sensors for situations when protocols require a new sensor for each use. Simply remove the Rad-5 reusable sensor and insert the disposable sensor as required.
- Offers accurate measurements during motion & low perfusion - scientifically & clinically proven
- Lightweight, convenient hand-held device
- Battery operated: over 30 hours life on four AA batteries
- Up to 72 hours of trending memory
- Perfusion Index (PI) indicates arterial pulse signal strength
- Use as diagnostic tool during low perfusion
- FastSat tracks rapid changes in arterial O2 with unmatched fidelity
- Signal IQ (SIQ) bar for signal identification & quality indication during motion
- SmartTone beeps in sync with pulse, even under patient motion condition
- Sensitivity options: APOD, Normal & MAX
- Audible and visual alarms for High/Low Saturation, Pulse Rate, Sensor Off and Low Battery
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defect
For a printable guide for Newborn CCHD Screening's click here
Each kit that we make, we make by hand and we do so with love and the intention of a beautiful birth. The kit is custom for your midwife and her preference.
Because each kit is custom, we cannot function like "Amazon Prime". We do strive to get your order processed as soon as possible. Most kits will leave our warehouse within 5-7 business days of ordering, this does NOT include shipping time. We recommend you purchase your kit(s) from Simply Birth at least 1 month before your due date. Simply Birth is not responsible if you order your kit too late and are unable to use it. If you are in a dire situation and need your kit sooner... please write in the notes section of checkout that you need your kit expedited and we will do our best to prioritize your order.
Please note that we are closed Saturday, Sunday and most major holidays. Orders placed on these days will not be processed until the next business day.
Simply Birth ships from Dana Point, California and uses USPS and UPS for shipping as it tends to be the most economical for our shipments.
In the case of lost packages by the mail carrier, Simply Birth releases liability of the package once it leaves our warehouse. All packages are insured by the carrier, therefore, if your package is lost, it is your responsibility to contact the mail carrier and file a claim for reimbursement. Due to an increase of lost packages in recent months, Simply Birth is now requiring a signature upon delivery of all orders.
Birth is an uncontrollable event and we'd like to provide for some flexibility. If you receive your order but are unable to use it for medical reasons and it is completely unopened (still sealed), we will give you a refund less 20% re-stocking fee, once you ship the order back to us. The cost of shipping is your responsibility.
If you order a pool and change your mind once you've received it, we will give you an in-store credit to purchase the pool you desire. Unfortunately, only unopened pools can be returned.